Iggy & Al's Treehouse

Iggy & Al's Treehouse

enjoy the quiet side

Our Story

Welcome to the Treehouse; a humble home nestled into the hillside overlooking charming Alice Lake. A perfect respite to unwind after a long day of “Up North” adventuring, the Treehouse offers all the comforts of...

Reservations

Treehouse WeatherPlease enter your OpenWeatherMap API key. Weather from OpenWeatherMap

Guest Book

OMG we simply LOVED our time at the Treehouse. We looked forward to the end of every day at ‘home’ enjoying porch time with a beverage and breathtaking views of the lake. Thank you for...

Our Story

Visit Minocqua, return to the Treehouse.

Your People

Finding your people can be a harrowing experience. Often times you have to hide your true self, curb your comments or muffle an inappropriate joke.... Read More "Your People"

Moments

Sometimes we get so lost in the cycle of life that we speed right by the moments. Small moments, big moments and all of those... Read More "Moments"

But that kitchen!

Okay, wow, just wow. I am not sure what I was expecting for an up north cabin but this kitchen was not it. A delightful... Read More "But that kitchen!"

Reasons to Smile

This little man is our reason to smile. Smart, clever, funny, sassy and one big energetic ball of wonder. He is the best part of... Read More "Reasons to Smile"

Reservations

Treehouse Weather
Please enter your OpenWeatherMap API key.

Your People

Finding your people can be a harrowing experience. Often times you have... Read More "Your People"

Moments

Sometimes we get so lost in the cycle of life that we... Read More "Moments"

But that kitchen!

Okay, wow, just wow. I am not sure what I was expecting... Read More "But that kitchen!"

Reasons to Smile

This little man is our reason to smile. Smart, clever, funny, sassy... Read More "Reasons to Smile"

Guest Book